FAQs - General
- Where are you located?
- We are Located in Los Angeles, CA.
- What is your turnaround time?
- Our standard processing time is 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) excluding holidays. If the item you ordered is currently out of stock, we will contact you via email to let you know about the delay and/or offer you alternative options.
- If you need your order to be shipped out immediately, please contact us before your purchase to ensure your shipping date.
- What are the shipping options?
USPS Ground Advantage
3-7 Business Days
USPS Priority Mail
3-5 Business Days
1-5 Business Days
**UPS 2nd Day Air
2 Business Days
**UPS Next Day Air
1 Business Day
** Preferred Shipping Methods
Business days are counted from the day shipped to the next business day as one day and so on. This does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
- What is your return policy?
- Items may be exchanged or returned within 10 days of the delivery date. Any items returned for credit are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. Items exchanged for equal or greater value are not subject to the re-stocking fee, customer just pays the shipping charges to get the exchange shipped out to them. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Items must be returned in the original condition.
- How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
- Please contact us at email@example.com. If your order has not yet been prepared, we can accommodate your request.
- How do I become a wholesale member?
- You can signup for a wholesale account with us by clicking HERE.
- What is your wholesale policy?
- As a wholesale member you will be granted exclusive discounted pricing for all of your orders above $300. You can order on your own time and no longer need to use coupon codes or other limited time offers for the best pricing! As a wholesale member you will also receive wholesale-only promotions not available to retail customers. These will come to you via email. Please note, tax exempt status will only be applied to accounts with a valid Federal Tax ID, EIN Certificate, State ID #, Sellers Permit, Resale license, or Tax Exempt form.
- We can also work with you one on one exclusively to provide quantity break discounts on high volume orders.
- Do you take custom orders?
- We take custom orders with a minimum order quantity of 200Pcs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for requests and details.
- I am new to rhinestones, where do I start?
- You can find great information in out FAQs - Rhinestone page. Click HERE.
- Where can I get a size chart so that I can see the sizes of PP and SS crystals?
- You can download a size chart by clicking HERE.
- How do I care for my garments with hot fix rhinestones attached?
- Turn inside out before washing and select a mild wash cycle and a mild detergent. To ensure that the flat backs will not be damaged during the washing process, cover them with a soft washing bag. Dry at a warm temperature with reduced thermal load. Iron at a warm temperature using the setting wool/silk/polyester/viscose. Use a protective cloth. Please note that the glue is reactivated when ironing. Do not use chlorine bleach.